

Isaiah and I played a lot of imaginative "Cars" games, took bike rides, and played with (terrorized) awesome Rapha Kitty (who happens to be one of the most patient cats I have ever met).



I enjoyed hanging out with Ramin and had good talks with Natalie as she got stronger. I am so impressed by her perseverance and courage. She has radiation coming up and will then look forward to returning to life as she knew it before lymphoma. We are so encouraged by her healing and grateful for the many of you who have been praying with us!
Boulder is always fun to visit and this trip was no exception. Hopefully it will not be long before going back - with a healed Natalie!

RSS Feed (xml)
2 comments:
glad you got to hang with your boulder family and so happy that natalie has finished chemo. you're a huge inspiration, natalie! :)
That is awesome Nat is done with Chemo! Will keep praying as she finishes things up;) Glad you had a good trip.
Post a Comment