Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, February 12, 2007

IJR



Over Christmas break, I was finally able to meet my nephew in person: Isaiah James Razavi. My love for him was startlingly intense from the first meeting. True, I was able to hang out with him last summer in Boulder while he was still swimming in Nat's womb. However, getting to physically see and hold him was somehow sweeter. We had an incredible time talking and playing, and I made a job of working for his smiles. As you can see, he is perfect. Being an uncle is pretty amazing...

1 comment:

Becky Johnson said...

Isaiah is so adorable! I can definitely see Ramin's face in his... I wonder when the curly hair from Mom and Dad will start. Glad you got some time with him. Hope everything is well... keep strong with the studies.

Becky